Early Learning Center
Choose An Extraordinary Beginning!
Where firsthand learning begins early...
At South Rome Early Learning Center, we believe that young children need to discover, question and explore as a means of learning. We want their parents to do the same. We invite you to visit our center, observe our teachers, ask questions and see for yourself the unique benefits of the South Rome Early Learning Center. We believe that each child is an individual, and we are committed to treating our children with care and concern. We provide stimulating activities and enriching experiences that encourage growth and development socially, emotionally and academically. Equally important, we appreciate childhood. We place a high value on enhancing the quality of each child’s life today — not just on preparing him/her for the future.
The benefits of a firsthand education:
- Housed in the new Anna K. Davie Elementary School, our facility includes three classrooms, each serving up to 18 children age 3.
- Preference given to children who live in the Anna K. Davie enrollment area.
- Each class is staffed by a full-time teacher and full-time teacher’s assistant (as well as collegestudent assistants).
- An impressive adult-to-student ratio of 1:4 translates into individual attention to each child’s learning needs and lots of TLC and caregivers who are passionate about children.
- Tuition is based on the family’s ability to pay and includes breakfast, lunch and snacks.
- Hours of operation are 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Our curriculum focuses on exploration and learning through discovery in the areas of language development, math, science, social studies, fine arts and Spanish. Physical development is encouraged on our playground.
- Our center is accredited under the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools and licensed by Bright From the Start: The Georgia Department of Early Learning.
For more information or to schedule a visit, please call 706-232-4913, ext. 2959. Download Brochure for more details.